3D/2N Henann Regency Resort & Spa Boracay Tour Package
Boracay Island will always be at the top of traveler’s bucket list. Why? Because of its superb white sand beaches, fun activities and exquisite hotel accommodations. In this package, you’ll experience a luxurious stay in Henann Regency Resort and Spa.
|NO. OF PAX||RATE PER PAX|
|2 Pax — Superior Room||8,500PHP/Pax|
|3 Pax — Superior room (subj. to availability)||8,000PHP/Pax|
|3 Pax — Family Room||8,800PHP/Pax|
|4 Pax — Family Room||7,000PHP/Pax|
- 3 Days/2 Nights Hotel Accommodation, at Henan Regency Resort & Spa, Beachfront Station 2
- Daily Breakfast
- Full Coordination
- Roundtrip Airport Transfers via Caticlan (Caticlan-Hotel-Caticlan)
- Transfer from Caticlan Airport to Jetty Port
- Boat ride to Boracay Boat Station
- Multicab ride to resort/hotel
- Full-assistance Seat-in Coach
- Terminal and Environmental fees
- Anything NOT in the inclusions
- Airfare (Can be arranged for a fee)
- Lunch and Snacks, TIPS
- Travel Insurance, (Can be arranged for a fee)
- Personal/Incidental Expenses
- Day 1
- Guest Arrival in Caticlan
- Transfer to Boracay Island
- Check-in at Hotel
- Free Day
- Day 2
- Free Day
- Day 3
- Check-out from Hotel
- Depart for Manila
**Package Rate is Valid till May 31, 2018 (Peak Season Rate)
**Additional surcharge rates apply during Super Peak Season (Chinese New Year, Holyweek)
- Once booking is confirmed and finalized, Tour Package is non-transferable, non-refundable, and non-rebookable.
- Lead travelling party holding the confirmation voucher must present a valid photo ID/Passport for this exchange.
- There will be NO refund for unused admission ticket, bus/van transfer or any other added benefits either in part or full.
- Voucher issued is valid on the date of visit as stated.
- All printed tickets are non-transferable. Amusement tickets, if any, allows only one entry. No re-entry is allowed. Loss of ticket will be solely under the full responsibility of the passenger.
- It is only upon receipt of payment from TREVALLY TRAVEL AND TOURS that booking is confirmed. We require a Non-Refundable 50% down payment of the total package price and can be paid thru our BPI or BDO Account (Please see Terms of Payment on the next tab). The 50% balance should be paid at least 3 DAYS BEFORE THE TRIP. All Rates are subject to change without prior notice. TREVALLY TRAVEL AND TOURS has the right to rescind the contract, refuse carriage and forfeit the down payment deposit if client fails to pay the remaining balance BEFORE the start of the said tour or travel.
- For tours with Hotel Accommodation included, the Standard hotel check-in time is 2:00 PM and Check out time is 12:00 PM. However, this varies from one hotel to another. Please check the travel voucher issued to you for your reference. Early check in is subject to room availability and surcharges by the Hotel.
- For tours with Hotel Accommodation included, Room sharing is Based on what is specified in the Inclusions as stated in the Travel Voucher (Whether Twin, Triple and Quad Sharing).
- For tours with Hotel Accommodation included, Please take note that we offer only a STANDARD ROOM. If clients want to upgrade to a bigger room or 2 Single Bed Rooms, they may do so provided they pay for the surcharge/upgrade fee, based on the Hotel’s room availability.
- Daily Breakfast provided by the hotel is PLATED only, unless specified in the Travel Voucher. Clients can order additional food at the Hotel Restaurant on Pax Account.
- Additional and incidental expenses incurred (loss of card key, loss or damage to hotel towels, bed sheets, consumption of food in hotel’s mini-bar) are not part of the package price and is on pax account.
- Luggages are the sole responsibility of the participants. The use of Porters are on pax account.
- TREVALLY TRAVEL AND TOURS acts in good faith, acting solely as an INTERMEDIARY and an AGENT for vendors and service providers (i.e. Air and Sea Carriage, Hotel Accommodations, Ground transportations (Van/Bus/Boat), Tours, ATV Tours, Meals at Restaurants, Cruises, Travel Insurance, etc.) and as such, it is not liable for breach of contract or any intentional or careless actions or omissions on part of suppliers, which may result in any loss, damage, delay, injury, death, sickness, or accident sustained by the client and his travel companions in the course of availing the indicated services.
- TREVALLY TRAVEL AND TOURS likewise shall not be responsible for any injuries, damages, losses caused to any traveler in connection with terrorist activities, social or labor unrest, mechanical or construction difficulties, diseases, local laws, climatic conditions, schedule changes caused by weather or road conditions, force majeure such as natural catastrophes, strikes, abnormal conditions or developments, or any other irregularities, actions, omissions or conditions outside the travel agent’s reasonable control.
- By embarking upon this travel, Travelers (CUSTOMER) voluntarily assume all risks involved with such travel, whether expected or unexpected.
- TREVALLY TRAVEL AND TOURS reserves the right to refuse service to anybody. Every passenger on board the vehicle must respect the tour guide and the time frame in which a tour is scheduled to occur when you stop for photos, breaks, hiking, walking or visiting a site of interest. TREVALLY TRAVEL AND TOURS is not responsible for any delays caused by the customer or individual who does not comply with the time limit a tour guide recommends for each stop or site. Please note that overtime fees may apply if applicable. TREVALLY TRAVEL AND TOURS reserves the right to remove any passenger who causes a disturbance to any individual in the vehicle, including the tour guide/driver, or poses as a threat to an otherwise smooth and safe trip.
- Some tours may include physical activities like hiking, walking, kayaking, riding an ATV (all terrain vehicle), rafting, riding in vehicles/boats, which involves risks. TREVALLY TRAVEL AND TOURS does not assume any responsibility for any injuries, accidents or health issues that might be a result from any of these physical activities. All of our customers are responsible for evaluating the potential risks of participating in any of our tours that may involve physical activity. Please immediately inform TREVALLY TRAVEL AND TOURS if you have any health issues prior to making your reservation.
- TREVALLY TRAVEL AND TOURS is not responsible if an airline cancels, reschedules, or delays a flight for any reason and therefore, you are releasing the company, employees, sub agents from liability for the Airlines flight changes and cancellations. Flight cancellations and delays of airlines are beyond TREVALLY TRAVEL AND TOURS’ reasonable control, hence, it accepts no responsibility over these events. In the event of any delay or suspension, it is the responsibility of the Airline Company to take the necessary remedial action to address the same and its consequences. In any case, TREVALLY TRAVEL AND TOURS will extend necessary assistance to address concerns of guests and to safeguard their welfare, but the Airline Company will be responsible for the final decision on such requests. Additional and incidental expenses incurred due to delay, suspension, accidents and local conditions must be borne by the guest.
- TREVALLY TRAVEL AND TOURS is likewise not responsible should the operators of hotels, tours, transfers and the like cancels, reschedules or delays and therefore releasing the company, employees and sub agents from any liability.
- Please be advised that it is the guest’s responsibility to arrange proper exit/reentry documents, validity of passport and visa for the country(ies) to visit. Given the possibility of changes to timetables, routings, programs, and (tour) prices, the same shall be subject to confirmation.
- The purchase of any travel services offered by TREVALLY TRAVEL AND TOURS constitutes a contractual arrangement between the Client and TREVALLY TRAVEL AND TOURS and represents the Client’s acceptance of the TREVALLY TRAVEL AND TOURS Terms & Conditions set out herein. Please ensure that you read carefully and understand these Terms and Conditions before making an actual payment.
It is only upon receipt of payment from TREVALLY TRAVEL AND TOURS that booking is confirmed. We require a Non-Refundable 50% down payment of the total package price and can be paid thru our BPI or BDO Account The 50% balance should be paid at least 3 DAYS BEFORE THE TRIP. All Rates are subject to change without prior notice. TREVALLY TRAVEL AND TOURS has the right to rescind the contract, refuse carriage and forfeit the down payment deposit if client fails to pay the remaining balance BEFORE the start of the said tour or travel.
For Cash Payment Deposit through Banks
Philippine Peso Account
|BPI – Bank of the Philippine Islands|
|Account Type||Checking/ Current Account|
|Account Name||TREVALLY TRAVEL AND TOURS|
|BDO – Banco de Oro|
|Account Type||Savings Account|
|Account Number||00-797-0017- 271|
|Account Name||ANNA JESSICA R. IMPERIAL|
Kindly scan your deposit slip payment and email to email@example.com or viber it to 09175263388.