3D/2N Bohol with 1Day Bohol Countryside Tour
CHOCOLATE HILLS – The Chocolate Hills are a group of unusually shaped hills located in the middle of the island of Bohol in Philippines. This extraordinary landscape is unique to this small island.It is unknown how many chocolate hills there are. It is known that at the bare minimum there are 1268 hills but some estimates put this number as high as 1776.Mystery still surrounds how the Chocolate Hills were formed. One of the more popular local legends is that long ago, two giants fought for days, hurling earth and stones at one another, until they fell exhausted, friends once more, into each others arms.
TARSIER – A cuddly-looking creature with soft, grayish-fur; about 100 millimeters in height; with rat-like tail which is longer than the body and bat-like ears, the Tarsier (Locally called the maomag). It thrives mostly in secondary dense forests with a diet of crickets, beetles, termites and other insects as well as small animals like lizards, frogs, and even small birds but has almost no natural enemies in the wild. Furthermore, this nocturnal creature has the unique ability of being able to turn its head 180 degrees as well as to jump backward with precision. Yet ironically, is listed as one of the country’s threatened species.They are nocturnal animals and should not be disturbed at day time
BUTTERFLY SANCTUARY – The open butterfly garden has been carefully created with specialized plants that attract the butterflies to the garden. There are over sixty species of local butterflies that naturally visit the garden. The butterfly garden is full of butterflies and the plants they love. The plants have been carefully chosen to attract and feed the butterflies. The garden has been landscaped and has seating so you can relax and sit among the fluttering beauties, or take a stroll if you prefer.
HANGING BRIDGE – The hanging bridge was originally constructed using just bamboo and rope. Today, the rope has made way to steel cables, giving added safety and stability. The deck of the bridge is still formed out of woven bamboo slats. In places some of these appear broken but its still sturdy enough to take the weight of tourists and locals alike. Just watch where you put your feet. Walking onto the bridge is a little daunting at first as the bamboo deck flexes a little under your feet. Although the support cables are now made of steel, you still experience some side to side sway and up and down bounce.
MANDMADE FOREST – The Bohol Forest is a man-made mahogany forest stretching in a two-kilometer stretch of densely planted Mahogany trees located in the border of Loboc and Bilar towns. Before and after this man-made forest are the naturally grown forests of Loboc and Bilar which are thick with a kaleidoscope of green foliage, different species of trees and giant ferns lining the road. The man-made forest stands out because of the uniformity in height of the big trees, the spread of its branches, thickness and design of leaves. Seedlings abound around the older trees. Trunks, some thick and others just a few months old, grow resplendently straight up towards the sky which is obscured by the branches and the thick leaves.
LOBOC RIVER CRUISE – A River Cruise on the Loboc River is one of the “MUST DOs” while you are on vacation on Bohol. This is true both for local and for foreign tourists. The access point to the Loboc River is located near the town of Loboc, only about 24 km from TagbilaranCity.A typical tour along the Loboc River usually starts with a buffet ala “All You Can Eat” on one of the Floating Restaurants and is followed by a 1 hour cruise up and down the Loboc River. The boat will turn around at some small waterfalls where it can not go any further. Somewhere during the cruise they will stop at a small jetty along the river and some locals will provide a culture show for their guests.
LOAY RIVER CRUISE – The Rio verde Floating Restaurant, these floating restaurants consists of two banka-hulls, over which a large wooden platform is placed. On this platform, umerous tables are place, and a band plays music. Different boats play different styles of music, so, if you make a careful choice, you can diine with you favourite music. On our boat, they were playing mostly popular jazz and bles style music, and serenade us some local songs, which, although you would expect. Part of the cruise is a sop and visit on what they called Ati Tribe, a local tribe located along the LoayRiver.
BLOOD COMPACT – The Sandugo or Blood Compact Shrine monument found in Bo-ol district of Tagbilaran City is a landmark at the site of the first international treaty of friendship between Spaniards and Filipinos. Behind the monument is a magnificent view of Bohol Sea.The Sandugo was a blood compact, performed in Bohol between the Spanish explorer Miguel López de Legazpi and DatuSikatuna, the chieftain of Bohol, on March 16, 1565, to seal their friendship as part of the tribal tradition. This is considered as the first treaty of friendship between the Spaniards and Filipinos. “Sandugo” is a Visayan word which means “one blood”. The monument, with the bronze statues of Miguel Lopez de Legazpi, Rajah Sikatuna and several other witnesses, was a masterpiece of the Boholano sculptor and National Artist for Sculpture, Napoleon Abueva.
BACLAYON CHURCH – The Church of Our Lady of the Immaculate Conception in Baclayon is considered to be one of the oldest churches in the Philippines. It is one of the best preserved Jesuit build churches in the region, although in the 19th century, the Augustinian Recollects added a modern facade and a number of stone buildings that now surround the church. There’s a lot of work that needs to be done. Work on all churches is still in the retrieval stage.
SOUVENIR SHOP – Aproniana Souvenir Shop is air-conditioned and has clean tiled floors. It has a couple of floor levels and the shop’s area is about 100 square meters. You will surely have a cool time staying in the place and find what you are looking for. So be sure not to miss this place and bring home something for yourself and your family.
|NO. OF PAX||VEST HOTEL OR SIMILAR||DAO DIAMOND HOTEL OR SIMILAR||PANGLAO REGENT HOTEL OR SIMILAR||HENAN HOTEL OR SIMILAR|
- 3 Days/2 Nights Standard Room Hotel Accommodation, Twin or Triple Sharing
- Daily Breakfast
- Roundtrip Airport Transfers
- 1 day Bohol Countryside Tour (8:00 AM till 5:00 PM)
- Visit the ff:
- Blood Compact Shrine
- Baclayon Church
- Loboc River
- Hanging Bridge
- Man-made Forest
- Butterfly Garden
- Chocolate Hills
- Aproniana Souvenir Shop
- Visit the ff:
- All Entrance and Environmental Fees
- 1 Buffet Lunch at Loboc Rivercruise Floating Restaurant
- Exclusive Use of Air-conditioned Van for Bohol Countryside Tour
- Driver/Tour Guide
- Full Coordination
- Lunch, Dinner and Snacks, TIPS
- Travel Insurance
- Personal/Incidental Expenses
- Day 1
- Morning: Guest Arrival; Check-in at Hotel (Early Check-In Subject to Room Availability)
- Afternoon: Optional Tour: Half Day Panglao Tour (1:00 PM till 5:00PM – Additional Cost, Rate depends on number of pax)
- Day 2
- 1 day Bohol Countryside Tour (8:00 AM till 5:00 PM)
- Day 3
- Check-out from Hotel
- Depart for Manila
**Packaged Rate is valid until December 31, 2018
- Once booking is confirmed and finalized, Tour Package is non-transferable, non-refundable, and non-rebookable.
- Lead travelling party holding the confirmation voucher must present a valid photo ID/Passport for this exchange.
- There will be NO refund for unused admission ticket, bus/van transfer or any other added benefits either in part or full.
- Voucher issued is valid on the date of visit as stated.
- All printed tickets are non-transferable. Amusement tickets, if any, allows only one entry. No re-entry is allowed. Loss of ticket will be solely under the full responsibility of the passenger.
- It is only upon receipt of payment from TREVALLY TRAVEL AND TOURS that booking is confirmed. We require a Non-Refundable 50% down payment of the total package price and can be paid thru our BPI or BDO Account (Please see Terms of Payment on the next tab). The 50% balance should be paid at least 3 DAYS BEFORE THE TRIP. All Rates are subject to change without prior notice. TREVALLY TRAVEL AND TOURS has the right to rescind the contract, refuse carriage and forfeit the down payment deposit if client fails to pay the remaining balance BEFORE the start of the said tour or travel.
- For tours with Hotel Accommodation included, the Standard hotel check-in time is 2:00 PM and Check out time is 12:00 PM. However, this varies from one hotel to another. Please check the travel voucher issued to you for your reference. Early check in is subject to room availability and surcharges by the Hotel.
- For tours with Hotel Accommodation included, Room sharing is Based on what is specified in the Inclusions as stated in the Travel Voucher (Whether Twin, Triple and Quad Sharing).
- For tours with Hotel Accommodation included, Please take note that we offer only a STANDARD ROOM. If clients want to upgrade to a bigger room or 2 Single Bed Rooms, they may do so provided they pay for the surcharge/upgrade fee, based on the Hotel’s room availability.
- Daily Breakfast provided by the hotel is PLATED only, unless specified in the Travel Voucher. Clients can order additional food at the Hotel Restaurant on Pax Account.
- Additional and incidental expenses incurred (loss of card key, loss or damage to hotel towels, bed sheets, consumption of food in hotel’s mini-bar) are not part of the package price and is on pax account.
- Luggages are the sole responsibility of the participants. The use of Porters are on pax account.
- TREVALLY TRAVEL AND TOURS acts in good faith, acting solely as an INTERMEDIARY and an AGENT for vendors and service providers (i.e. Air and Sea Carriage, Hotel Accommodations, Ground transportations (Van/Bus/Boat), Tours, ATV Tours, Meals at Restaurants, Cruises, Travel Insurance, etc.) and as such, it is not liable for breach of contract or any intentional or careless actions or omissions on part of suppliers, which may result in any loss, damage, delay, injury, death, sickness, or accident sustained by the client and his travel companions in the course of availing the indicated services.
- TREVALLY TRAVEL AND TOURS likewise shall not be responsible for any injuries, damages, losses caused to any traveler in connection with terrorist activities, social or labor unrest, mechanical or construction difficulties, diseases, local laws, climatic conditions, schedule changes caused by weather or road conditions, force majeure such as natural catastrophes, strikes, abnormal conditions or developments, or any other irregularities, actions, omissions or conditions outside the travel agent’s reasonable control.
- By embarking upon this travel, Travelers (CUSTOMER) voluntarily assume all risks involved with such travel, whether expected or unexpected.
- TREVALLY TRAVEL AND TOURS reserves the right to refuse service to anybody. Every passenger on board the vehicle must respect the tour guide and the time frame in which a tour is scheduled to occur when you stop for photos, breaks, hiking, walking or visiting a site of interest. TREVALLY TRAVEL AND TOURS is not responsible for any delays caused by the customer or individual who does not comply with the time limit a tour guide recommends for each stop or site. Please note that overtime fees may apply if applicable. TREVALLY TRAVEL AND TOURS reserves the right to remove any passenger who causes a disturbance to any individual in the vehicle, including the tour guide/driver, or poses as a threat to an otherwise smooth and safe trip.
- Some tours may include physical activities like hiking, walking, kayaking, riding an ATV (all terrain vehicle), rafting, riding in vehicles/boats, which involves risks. TREVALLY TRAVEL AND TOURS does not assume any responsibility for any injuries, accidents or health issues that might be a result from any of these physical activities. All of our customers are responsible for evaluating the potential risks of participating in any of our tours that may involve physical activity. Please immediately inform TREVALLY TRAVEL AND TOURS if you have any health issues prior to making your reservation.
- TREVALLY TRAVEL AND TOURS is not responsible if an airline cancels, reschedules, or delays a flight for any reason and therefore, you are releasing the company, employees, sub agents from liability for the Airlines flight changes and cancellations. Flight cancellations and delays of airlines are beyond TREVALLY TRAVEL AND TOURS’ reasonable control, hence, it accepts no responsibility over these events. In the event of any delay or suspension, it is the responsibility of the Airline Company to take the necessary remedial action to address the same and its consequences. In any case, TREVALLY TRAVEL AND TOURS will extend necessary assistance to address concerns of guests and to safeguard their welfare, but the Airline Company will be responsible for the final decision on such requests. Additional and incidental expenses incurred due to delay, suspension, accidents and local conditions must be borne by the guest.
- TREVALLY TRAVEL AND TOURS is likewise not responsible should the operators of hotels, tours, transfers and the like cancels, reschedules or delays and therefore releasing the company, employees and sub agents from any liability.
- Please be advised that it is the guest’s responsibility to arrange proper exit/reentry documents, validity of passport and visa for the country(ies) to visit. Given the possibility of changes to timetables, routings, programs, and (tour) prices, the same shall be subject to confirmation.
- The purchase of any travel services offered by TREVALLY TRAVEL AND TOURS constitutes a contractual arrangement between the Client and TREVALLY TRAVEL AND TOURS and represents the Client’s acceptance of the TREVALLY TRAVEL AND TOURS Terms & Conditions set out herein. Please ensure that you read carefully and understand these Terms and Conditions before making an actual payment.
It is only upon receipt of payment from TREVALLY TRAVEL AND TOURS that booking is confirmed. We require a Non-Refundable 50% down payment of the total package price and can be paid thru our BPI or BDO Account The 50% balance should be paid at least 3 DAYS BEFORE THE TRIP. All Rates are subject to change without prior notice. TREVALLY TRAVEL AND TOURS has the right to rescind the contract, refuse carriage and forfeit the down payment deposit if client fails to pay the remaining balance BEFORE the start of the said tour or travel.
For Cash Payment Deposit through Banks
Philippine Peso Account
|BPI – Bank of the Philippine Islands|
|Account Type||Checking/ Current Account|
|Account Name||TREVALLY TRAVEL AND TOURS|
|BDO – Banco de Oro|
|Account Type||Savings Account|
|Account Number||00-797-0017- 271|
|Account Name||ANNA JESSICA R. IMPERIAL|
Kindly scan your deposit slip payment and email to firstname.lastname@example.org or viber it to 09175263388.