Mystical Jeju 3D2N
A three-day grand vacation in Korea will be a dream come true for you. With different popular places to go and sumptuous Korean dishes, you travel is worth more than all the expenses you’re going to spent.
Child & Adult ALL-In!
Inclusive of Taxes from USD838
- Roundtrip Airfare via JejuAir’s chartered flight with 15kg check-in baggage
- 2Nights hotel accommodation at local 5-star Howard Johnson hotel
- Full board meals (B/L/D)
- Tours and Transfers as per itinerary
- Travel Insurance up to 70 years old
- Service of an English speaking guide
- PH Travel Tax (Php 1,620)
- Korea Tax ($29)
- Terminal Fee ($12)
- Customary Tipping of $5 per day per person ($15)
- Mt. Halla (Eorimok)
- Daepo Jusangjeolli Cliff
- Ice and Trick Art Museum
- Seongsan Ilchulbong Peak
- Songeup Folk Village
- Chilsung-ro Street District
- Seaweed Museum
7C 2384 Manila Jeju 0330 0750
7C 2383 Jeju Manila 2235 0125+1
Tour Dates Manila:
December 30 – January 1, 2018
Howard Johnson Jeju Hotel or similar
- It is only upon receipt of payment from TREVALLY TRAVEL AND TOURS that booking is confirmed. USD200 deposit is required upon booking (non-refundable). Balance can be paid either by cash or post dated checks due every 15th and 30th of the month (Balance to be divided on the no. of months remaining before the travel date), provided further that balance must be paid at least 30 days before the travel date. TREVALLY TRAVEL AND TOURS has the right to rescind the contract, refuse carriage and forfeit the down payment deposit if client fails to pay the remaining balance at least 30 days before the travel date.
- Once booking is confirmed and finalized, Tour Package is non-transferable, non-refundable, and non-rebookable.
- There will be NO refund for unused portion, unused admission ticket, bus/van transfer or any other added benefits either in part or full.
- Voucher issued is valid on the date of visit as stated.
- All printed tickets are non-transferable. Amusement tickets, if any, allows only one entry. No re-entry is allowed. Loss of ticket will be solely under the full responsibility of the passenger.
- Rate and itinerary are subject to change without prior notice.
- Rate is valid only for Philippine passport holders.
- Surcharge will apply for foreign passport holders.
- For any pax who cannot pass immigration process in any International airport, the tour cost is non-refundable.
- This is a Group Tour, as such, Client must stay with the group.
- Passport must be valid beyond intended stay.
- Passenger shall be fully responsible to check the validity if his/her own travel documents.
- Passenger must shoulder any charges/damages for any cancellation made after booking finalization.
- Luggages are the sole responsibility of the participants. The use of Porters are on pax account.
- TREVALLY TRAVEL AND TOURS acts in good faith, acting solely as an INTERMEDIARY and an AGENT for vendors and service providers(i.e. Air and Sea Carriage, Hotel Accommodations, Ground transportations (Van/Bus/Boat), Tours, ATV Tours, Meals at Restaurants, Cruises, Travel Insurance, etc.) and as such, it is not liable for breach of contract or any intentional or careless actions or omissions on part of suppliers, which may result in any loss, damage, delay, injury, death, sickness, or accident sustained by the client and his travel companions in the course of availing the indicated services.
- TREVALLY TRAVEL AND TOURSlikewise shall not be responsible for any injuries, damages, losses caused to any traveler in connection with terrorist activities, social or labor unrest, mechanical or construction difficulties, diseases, local laws, climatic conditions, schedule changes caused by weather or road conditions, force majeure such as natural catastrophes, strikes, abnormal conditions or developments, or any other irregularities, actions, omissions or conditions outside the travel agent’s reasonable control.
- By embarking upon this travel, Travelers (CUSTOMER) voluntarily assume all risks involved with such travel, whether expected or unexpected.
- TREVALLY TRAVEL AND TOURS reserves the right to refuse service to anybody. Every passenger on board the vehicle must respect the tour guide and the time frame in which a tour is scheduled to occur when you stop for photos, breaks, hiking, walking or visiting a site of interest. TREVALLY TRAVEL AND TOURS is not responsible for any delays caused by the customer or individual who does not comply with the time limit a tour guide recommends for each stop or site. Please note that overtime fees may apply if applicable. TREVALLY TRAVEL AND TOURS reserves the right to remove any passenger who causes a disturbance to any individual in the vehicle, including the tour guide/driver, or poses as a threat to an otherwise smooth and safe trip.
- Some tours may include physical activities like hiking, walking, kayaking, rafting, riding in vehicles/boats, which involves risks. TREVALLY TRAVEL AND TOURS does not assume any responsibility for any injuries, accidents or health issues that might be a result from any of these physical activities. All of our customers are responsible for evaluating the potential risks of participating in any of our tours that may involve physical activity. Please immediately inform TREVALLY TRAVEL AND TOURS if you have any health issues prior to making your reservation.
- The purchase of any travel services offered by TREVALLY TRAVEL AND TOURSconstitutes a contractual arrangement between the Client and TREVALLY TRAVEL AND TOURS and represents the Client’s acceptance of the TREVALLY TRAVEL AND TOURS Terms & Conditions set out herein. Please ensure that you read carefully and understand these Terms and Conditions before making an actual payment.
It is only upon receipt of payment from TREVALLY TRAVEL AND TOURS that booking is confirmed. USD200 deposit is required upon booking (non-refundable). Balance can be paid either by cash or post dated checks due every 15th and 30th of the month (Balance to be divided on the no. of months remaining before the travel date), provided further that balance must be paid at least 30 days before the travel date. TREVALLY TRAVEL AND TOURS has the right to rescind the contract, refuse carriage and forfeit the down payment deposit if client fails to pay the remaining balance at least 30 days before the travel date. Once booking is confirmed and finalized, Tour Package is non-transferable, non-refundable, and non-rebookable.
For Cash Payment Deposit through Banks
Philippine Peso Account
|BPI – Bank of the Philippine Islands|
|Account Type||Checking/ Current Account|
|Account Name||TREVALLY TRAVEL AND TOURS|
|BDO – Banco de Oro|
|Account Type||Savings Account|
|Account Number||00-797-0017- 271|
|Account Name||ANNA JESSICA R. IMPERIAL|
Kindly scan your deposit slip payment and email to email@example.com or viber it to 09175263388.